Visit text.mydccu.com to register your mobile phone/device. (Uses Online Banking User ID and Passwords) Register Phone
- Visit text.mydccu.com on your mobile phone/device or PC. If you do not have Internet access on your mobile phone/device or a PC, we have kiosks in each of our offices available for your banking needs.
- Log in using your Online Banking User ID (Account Number) and Password. NOTE: You must be enrolled in DCCUs Online Banking before being able to use Text Banking. To enroll, click Sign In button on the main menu above.
- Choose “Continue” to register your mobile phone/device for Text Banking.
- You must first “Add a new device” to access Text Banking.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile phone/device you would like to use to access Text Banking. NOTE: By opting in for text messaging alerts, standard text messaging rates by your mobile phone provider may apply, and are the responsibility of the mobile phone owner.
- Confirm phone number. A text message will be sent to your mobile phone/device for confirmation – From 21443: “You are enrolled! You may begin issuing commands to 21443 to use DuPont Community Credit Union’s Text Messaging Service.”
- Once registered, text the following to 21443:
- dccu bal – Check your balances, on all deposit suffixes
- dccu bal – Check your balance on a single suffix (get your checking balance text: dccu bal 9)
- dccu xfer – Make transfers (transfer $5.55 from savings to checking text: dccu xfer 0 9 5.55)
- dccu hist – View the last three transactions on your deposit suffixes
- dccu cmd – List of valid commands
- dccu help – Support information
- dccu stop – Unregister your mobile phone from DCCU’s Text Banking
For more information about text banking, view our text banking FAQs.
NOTE: By opting in for text messaging alerts, standard text messaging rates by your mobile phone/device provider may apply, and are the responsibility of the mobile phone/device owner.