Why consider DCCU when you need a business loan? According to our members, they sought us out because our approval decisions are made locally, it’s easy to get in touch with our Business Services staff, and we call you back. So, if good service is important for your business lending relationship, you’ve come to the right institution.
Give us a call so we can talk about your business and its lending needs. We offer the following loan options:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Line of Credit
- Business Visa Platinum Credit Card
Whether looking to own your own space, build it, or renovate it, we offer Commercial Real Estate loans. The property can be:
- owner or non-owner occupied
- personal real estate used as collateral
As a business owner we know your time is valuable so we’ve set up our Construction loans to have one closing taking you from construction to permanent in one sitting. This saves you money too.
A DCCU business line of credit allows you to borrow what you need, when you need it. Balance your cash flow needs with this ready source of revolving funds.
- Manage short-term cash needs
- Take advantage of supplier discounts
- Cover working capital needs
- No application fee
- No annual fee
- Limits up to $30,000
- Purchase rates as low as 7.99% APR
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Payments made easy via Online Banking
- Easy online statement access and retrieval, 24/7/365 with eStatements
- Payments are credited at the closing of the business day
- Privacy – we don’t sell or share your information
- ATM accessible
- $1,000,000 travel accident insurance at no cost to you. Additional payment protection offered, call 800.445.6500.
- Earn CURewards – 1 point for every $1 spent to redeem for great merchandise such as jewelry, electronics, airline tickets, and more
- Visa Zero Liability protects you from fraud
- Shop securely with Verified by Visa
- What is the Credit Card payment address?
Send all Visa or MasterCard Credit Card payments to:
P.O. Box 96099
Charlotte, NC 28296-0099
- Can I make a payment at DCCU?
Yes, you may call or visit any DCCU office to make a payment. You may also make payments using Online Banking, or via mail, using the address above.
- How do I report a lost/stolen Credit Card?
To report your lost or stolen Credit Card, call toll-free: 800.654.7728.
- Should I notify the Credit Union if I am traveling in the US and abroad?
Yes, be sure to contact us with the dates and places you will be traveling.
- What do I do if I receive a call from Falcon or my card doesn’t work while I am traveling?
You can call toll-free: 888.918.7313. Or contact us for additional help.
- I have made a large payment to my credit card. Why is this on hold and when will it be available?
Any payment of $1,500 or over will be held for three business days. After the hold is released it will then be available on the card.
- I have unauthorized transactions on my Visa Platinum what should I do?
Contact our Cardholder Services department at 800.449.7728. They will promptly cancel your Credit Card number and issue you a new card. Once your card has been canceled, no additional transactions can be authorized. You should receive your new card within 7-10 business days.
- My DCCU credit card is not working, although I have funds available for authorizing transactions, what should I do?
Contact us and we will be glad to review your credit card to assist with this issue. **If this occurs after business hours, you may also contact our Cardholder Services Department at 800.654.7728. Your card may have been placed on hold due to transactions that have been processed outside of your normal spending area and threshold. Security processes will place a hold on transactions with your card until we can verify that the transactions are processed by you. This ensures that if your card was lost or stolen, additional protection is available to keep fraudulent transactions from occurring.
- How much can I get from a cash advance?
You may take up to 25% of the total credit card limit (i.e. Credit Card limit $10,000 max cash advance will be $2500).
Using a Credit Card wisely to manage business cash flow and debt is easy with DCCU’s Business Visa Platinum Credit Card. In addition, this card earns CURewards points each time you use it. Points are redeemable for:
- gift certificates
Want to reach your Rewards goal sooner? Let us know and we’ll combine points from your Business Visa Debit Card with your Credit Card points.