First three checks per month are FREE. If more than three free checks are needed, the fee is $1 per check.
Enjoy the convenience of having your payroll check automatically and safely deposited into your DCCU Account with Direct Deposit. Give us a call or stop by any office for more information.
Click here to view a wide range of currencies and place a foreign currency order from $250 to $3,000.
If you don’t have a Checking Account a Money Order may be a good option for you to use to pay bills at $1 per money order. To check the status of your money order call 800.542.3590 (you must have the money order number located on the stub).
We have a Notary Public at each of our offices, at no cost to our members.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Offered at each of our offices, for availability contact us. Annual rent is automatically deducted from savings each year on the date of the Safe Deposit Box opening date anniversary.
Each office has different box sizes, shown below. This table not reflective of available boxes.
|Office||2 3/4 ($12)||3×5 ($15)||5×5 ($25)||3×10 ($30)||5×10 ($40)||7×10 ($55)||10×10 ($75)|
Savings Bonds can be ordered electronically through the U.S. Treasury Department, click here.
For your convenience we have Medallion signature guarantors at each of our offices. Click here for more info and a list of what you’ll need to get started.
- $15 fee for outgoing domestic wire transfers to other financial institutions
- $15 fee for outgoing foreign wire transfers
- $5 fee for incoming business wire transfers
- No fee for incoming domestic wire transfers from other financial institutions
- Same day credit cut-off time for domestic wires is 4 pm
- Same day credit cut-off time for international wires is 2 pm