DCCU is actively seeking dedicated volunteers from within our membership to be considered for potential openings on the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee, and Governance Committee.
There will be three three-year terms expiring on the Board in 2022 for Mr. Michael P. Blinn, Ms. Angela Simonetti, and Mrs. Janet Mangun.
The Governance Committee is accepting applications from members in good standing interested in volunteering. Nominations may be submitted June 1 - 30, 2021.
If you are interested in serving your member-owned credit union by becoming a volunteer, apply online by Wednesday, June 30, 2021:
If you are unable to access the online application, submit the below items by email to email@example.com or mail to DuPont Community Credit Union, Attention: Governance Committee P.O. Box 1365 Waynesboro, VA 22980:
- Cover letter and resume
- Electronic copy of your professional quality headshot
- Volunteer agreement
- Please include your biography (maximum word length is 300). Consider including:
- Your name and the area you currently reside
- If applicable: education, current title, employer, notable accomplishments, special training, awards or honors, and volunteer efforts
- Why it is important to you to serve as a volunteer for DCCU and why you should be selected