A checking account for a business is a required tool for sound financial management. We try to make managing your account convenient for your business needs by not having mid-day cutoffs for your deposits. This means our money is earning dividends* from the time you make your deposit and your money is available quicker.
In addition, your money will go further with a DCCU Business Checking due to:
- very few fees
- free services
- dividends paid on the first dollar
*Note: DCCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative — so you’re an owner not a customer. Therefore, as an owner you are paid dividends not interest.
- No minimum average daily balance required
- No minimum to open the account
- No maintenance or monthly service fees
- No monthly check transactions fees
- No Mid-Day Cut-Offs
Free services include:
- Online Banking
- Mobile & Text Banking
- Bill Payer w/ eStatements
- Debit card with Rewards
- Vinyl deposit bags
- Night deposit drop
Accurate as of: 06/06/2013
Rates subject to change without notice.