We all wish we had more time in our day, but we only have 24-hours to get it all done. In an effort to help you save time, DCCU offers a number of tools that provide convenient, secure access to your accounts.
- Online Banking - Discover the convenience of banking from your computer any time. Balance your checkbook, transfer funds, and make payments when it’s convenient for you.
- Bill Payer - Save money on checks and stamps by using Bill Payer to schedule payments electronically.
- eStatements - No more waiting for your statement to arrive by mail, eStatements are sent to you electronically each month.
- Mobile Banking - From checking your balances to making a deposit, Mobile Banking is an easy way to access your account while on the go.
In addition to the electronic services noted above, DCCU also offers a few traditional ways to access your account information:
- Our Call Center is open 8 am – 7 pm weekdays and from 9 am until Noon on Saturdays. You’d be amazed at what we can take care of over the phone so you don’t need to make a trip to an office.
- ART (Audio Response Teller) is a touch-tone telephone system to retrieve balances, make loan payments, and transfer money 24-hours a day if you don’t have access to your PC.
- ATMs are more than just a cash dispenser. Our ATMs accept check and cash deposits while providing you with an image of the check on your receipt for your records. No need to wait until the lobby/drive up is open to make that deposit; you can make it on your terms.
For more information about Online Banking and DCCU's eServices, view our frequently asked questions.