DCCU is committed to serving our valued members. Your feedback is what we rely on to gauge just how well we are doing and to help us identify what we could do better. Sincere thanks go out to those members who took the time to participate in our most recent survey. Not only do we regularly seek input from our members, but we invest the staff time in reading each and every response. In other words, your opinion matters!
Here’s an update on what we are doing to improve some of the areas that you commented about:
COMMUNICATION DURING THE HOME LOAN PROCESS – DCCU continues to receive positive feedback on our home loan process and we are striving to make improvements that ensure our members receive the best possible experience. We have recently launched a comprehensive communications plan, which includes regular emails and phone calls from our home loan team. Whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing, our commitment is to keep you well informed as your loan moves through the process.
CONVENIENCE SERVICES & ACCOUNT ACCESS – We know you’re busy and DCCU is committed to providing you with a variety of ways to bank with us, even when you’re on the go. Here are just a few of the services that may be perfect for your lifestyle:
- Online Banking – 24/7 access to your account online
- Bill Payer – No more writing checks and no more stamps! You can pay your bills online or we can automatically pay them for you on a date you choose. If you haven’t tried Bill Payer yet, consider starting with just one bill and adding more as you grow more accustomed to the program. We can help you set this up.
- Mobile App – Download our mobile app and bank on the go from your smart phone or tablet.
- eStatements – An immediate, electronic way to receive your account statements…paper-free! Receive your statements (up to a 10-year history) safely and securely within online banking.
- Instant Issue Card Service – No more waiting for your replacement card to arrive by mail! If your debit card has been lost or stolen, of if you suspect fraud against your account, come into one of our 10 locations and have you card replaced immediately. You are also able to select your own PIN when your new card is issued. In fact, if you need your PIN changed at any time for any reason, just stop by and we will be happy to take care of that for you.
- Mobile Capture Check Deposit – Use the DCCU mobile app from your smart phone or tablet to snap a photo of the check and it will be uploaded to your account.
These are just a couple of the items that you mentioned. While we appreciate all survey responses and continue to encourage your feedback, don’t wait! Please contact DCCU right away whenever you have a question – large or small. We are eager to assist you – from a technical question about online banking to a question about your account – we are here to help!
Again, thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your continued use of your member-owned financial cooperative.