Welcome Home Loans
DCCU's Welcome Home Loans are designed to provide affordable financing options for home buyers.
Our suite of Welcome Home Loans includes:
- DCCU low down payment options
- 20-year fixed rate loan, no down payment required with lender-paid private mortgage insurance.
- 5/1 ARM 20-year amortization with no down payment required with lender-paid private mortgage insurance.
- 5/1 ARM 30-year amortization with 3% down with lender-paid private mortgage insurance.
- 5/1 ARM 30-year amortization with 10% down and no private mortgage insurance required.
- 30 year fixed rate loan with 10% down payment and no private mortgage insurance required.
DCCU provides a $1,250 closing cost credit* for all of the above mortgage loan options.
- Fannie Mae's Home Ready Option - Fixed rate mortgage with 3% down and private mortgage insurance required. Income restrictions apply.
- USDA Rural Development loans - A USDA home loan can be a good option for those with little or no down payment. Income and geographic restrictions apply.
- FHA loans - An FHA home loan can be a good choice if you have a small down payment or difficulty qualifying for a traditional mortgage. Buyers can put down as little as 3.5% of the purchase price.
- VA Loans - A qualified veteran can purchase a home with no down payment through DCCU.
- Fixed rate loans - DCCU offers 10, 15, 20, and 30-year loan options through our partnership with Fannie Mae.
*Closing costs credit only applies to qualifying loans that close and fund. No credits will be applied if your loan does not close with DCCU. The $1,250 closing cost credit can be waived on some DCCU low down payment loan options. ARM rates are adjustable. The 5/1 ARM rate will adjust at the end of the 5-year term and is tied to the 1 Year Constant Maturity Treasury Rate. The max rate increase at the end of 5 years is 2.50%, with a 6% increase lifetime cap. Example loan: $120,000 loan amount, 3.90% entry rate and 3.36% APR, $566.00 per month principal and interest payment. Rates, terms, index margin, and conditions are subject to change at any time and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. All loans subject to credit approval and certain restrictions apply.
NMLS ID#609369 | nmlsconsumeraccess.org